Business Coaching & Consulting
We believe that business growth depends on leadership development. Our coaching team comprises certified executive coaches who have their own experiences as highly successful corporate executives and entrepreneurs.
Our experts work with startups, small, medium, and large organizations from all over the world. We work with managers, top executives, and CEOs to identify and develop executive leadership.
We offer a range of coaching models and engagement structures designed for middle managers, senior managers, and C-level executives.
An Overview of Industry Statistics:
- A recent study of Executive Coaching in a Fortune 500 firm by MetrixGlobal reported a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business.
- A survey by Manchester Inc. of 100 executives found that coaching provided an average return on investment of almost 6 times the cost of the coaching.
- An internal report of the Personnel Management Association showed that when training is combined with coaching, individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% compared to 22% with training alone.
Benefits realized by the companies that provided coaching:
- Productivity (reported by 53% of executives)
- Quality (48%)
- Organizational strength (48%)
- Customer service (39%)
- Reducing customer complaints (34%)
- Retaining executives who received coaching (32%)
- Cost reductions (23%)
- Bottom-line profitability (22%)
Benefits realized by executives who received coaching:
- Working relationships with direct reports (reported by 77% of executives)
- Working relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (61%)
- Conflict reduction (52%)
- Organizational commitment (44%)
- Working relationships with clients (37%)